Regional Manager Sales
Sales | Midland, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Job Summary: Development of new business opportunities and market all Hi-Crush frac sand, logistics, products, services and solutions. The role will develop new profitable sales opportunities and create account strategies to profitably grow Hi-Crush’s market share with customers based in the Permian Basin. Will be responsible for the growth and success of the West Texas Hi-Crush business while delivering overall regional sales numbers.
- Manage regional sales efforts to include target identification and qualification, new business development, customer strategic plan and proposal development, pricing strategies, contract negotiations and development, and sales support.
- Develop a profitable growth sales plan and strategy for the Permian Basin based on Hi-Crush’s stated strategic plan and goals, knowledge of the company’s assets and capabilities, and acquired customer and market knowledge and insights.
- Identify new sales opportunities within the assigned region, develop account specific strategies, and execute to capture market share and profitably, grow Hi-Crush’s frac sand, logistics products, services and solutions business.
- Market Hi-Crush’s full line of products and services solutions including proppant, logistics, and last mile services. Educate customers and grow brand recognition and profitable market share.
- Develop thorough organizational knowledge of customer accounts and work with the management team to strategically engage customers with the appropriate Hi-Crush team members at all levels of their organizations, particularly at the C suite level.
- Provide consistent communication of market and account knowledge throughout Hi-Crush, including with the rest of the sales organization, Logistics, PropStream, Strategy & Corporate Development, Financial Planning & Analysis, Legal and other groups as needed.
- Develop, track, maintain and distribute detailed market information, trends, and issues pertaining to various basins and specific customer accounts in Hi-Crush’s Salesforce CRM platform.
- Work with sales team to forecast monthly sales targets for the Permian Basin region and reconcile variances between forecasted results to actual performance by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide valuable insight.
- Demonstrate strong skill set in providing customer solution sales: identifying customer potential pain points, providing a solution to manage or eliminate that pain point, as well as continue to look for solutions for future issues that may arise for the customer.
- Strong service company background preferred particularly on last mile solutions delivering proppant to the wellsite is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, science, business administration, supply chain.
- Oil & gas related sales experience required (5-10 plus years’ experience.) Management experience is a plus.
- Training and experience with consultative selling being preferred.
- Oilfield services technical/operational specifics, and related financial principles.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in compelling and concise manner.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a sales strategy, targeting large, multi-year accounts, as well as short cycle sales to small and medium sized organizations.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven track record of implementing and leveraging Salesforce or other CRM systems to grow existing accounts/relationships and to develop new customers.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts, agreements.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com