PropDispatch Field Support Analyst
IT | Midland, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Manages the day to day support for PropDispatch. This position is the first line of contact for PropDispatch issues, trouble tickets, and support. Responsible for issue resolution, customer interaction, documenting functionality requests, and user training.
- Fosters relationships with PropDispatch users (carriers, Frac crews, external customers, and the PropDispatch development team.
- Coordinate and define the scope and priority of additional functionality requests from Hi-Crush and external PropDispatch users.
- Efficiently coordinates and communicates with third party consultants, vendors, business leaders, users, and technical team to ensure efficient delivery of quality business solutions and support.
- Research and resolve help desk issues that relate to the core application
- Provide user training for individuals and groups as needed
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Logistics applications experience (Bourque, Railtronix, etc…)
- Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, PowerBI
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 or more years of experience as a business and/or project analyst with SharePoint applications
- 5 or more years of experience with delivery of application solutions
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint (Office 365 and On-Premise)capabilities and management
- Ability to analyze and/or design business processes end-to-end
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively at both technical and business level
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend new systems and business processes quickly
- Work with End users in scoping reporting needs, and documenting functional design of reporting solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service focused & Team Player
- Must be willing to travel 40% of the time
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com