Permian Basin Operations Manager
PropStream Operations | Midland, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Based in Odessa, Texas or Midland, Texas, the Permian Basin Crew Manager will be responsible for managing multiple frac services crews in day-to-day field logistics and operations, ensuring delivery of proppant according to customer specifications and contract requirements, in compliance with all safety and environmental standards.
- Overseeing basin operations, focused on providing products and services to frac site operators safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining compliance with company standards, procedures, and all applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Managing the planning and execution of proppant delivery from the transload site to the frac site.
- Ensuring directives, rules and procedures are communicated to all operations staff.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment and inventory are shipped to the frac site on time and on budget and that equipment arrives at the site in proper working condition.
- Communicating effectively and promptly with all internal teams to follow-up on all pending matters with customers and suppliers.
- Supporting and implementing strategic processes and procedures which contribute to meeting margin expectations and productivity and quality goals.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with key internal constituents in Customer Service, Inventory, Logistics, Terminal Operations, and Safety/Environmental.
- Preparing operating budgets, monitoring and controlling costs within approved budget; ensuring the procurement of equipment replacement and maintenance/repairs are approved and within budget.
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels at all time and ensuring employees are trained sufficiently to support operational demands, business objectives, and safety requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining safety methods, practices and programs, maintaining a clean, professional and safe working environment.
- Maintaining a positive employee environment by ensuring sound management practices are implemented including training, coaching, recognition, and performance management.
- Audit wellsite efficiency and execution, both with HiCrush field supervisors and customers on-site at some point during each job.
- Manage equipment hours and maintenance on all PropStream assets (Trucks, conveyors, forklifts and trailers) to insure that equipment is working properly, efficiently and safely.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Operations Management or Business preferred.
- Extensive operations management experience, specifically in E&P frac site operations, inventory management and logistics.
- Strong management, planning, organizational and leadership skills. Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Office applications and in other menu driven programs used by the company.
- Knowledge of various laws including but not limited to OSHA, DOT, EPA, etc. as well as regulations, codes and standards as they relate to the industry.
- Must have ability to work in and effectively supervise and lead in a team environment.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com