IT | Houston, TX | Full Time
Provides support for network services and infrastructure for new and existing sites within the company. This person will take the lead in a variety of team oriented projects in network support, project planning, design and implementation. They will coordinate and assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation, procedures and guidelines and network drawings.
- Design, deploy and manage LANs, WANs, wireless networks, including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, access points, IP PBX and other communication hardware
- Maximize network availability and performance through monitoring, troubleshooting network problems, outages and scheduling upgrades
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing access control policies
- Work closely with other IT members and be a technical lead on network projects
- Be a team player and contribute to the success of the IT organization.
- 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer with a strong background in Cisco technologies and solid network security experience and with proven success designing and implementing Cisco technologies.
- Experience with configuring and implementing Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Experience with Cisco wireless and route / switch solutions is required
- Experience implementing Cisco phone systems and Call Manager Express
- Design and configure Cisco series routers for both MPLS networks and internet access
- Produce system configurations and procedural documentation including Visio network diagrams
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Customer Service focused
- Team Player
- Proven business writing skills
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time
Additional Experience Highly Preferred:
- Cisco SourceFire experience desired
- SCADA knowledge is desired
- Related Four-year college degree
- CCNA or CCNP Certification required
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.