Plant Operations | Augusta, WI | Full Time
Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP), a publicly traded industrial sand company, is recruiting qualified candidates for maintenance and operating positions at its Augusta, WI facility. Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Provides technical support for a safe and efficient operation of sand processing equipment and physical plant, in a high production operation. Duties include but are not limited to maintaining and repairing processing equipment such as screens, conveyors, pumps, piping systems, and along with welding and some light fabrication. Operates some small mobile equipment associated with mine operations and maintenance.
- Inspects and adjusts equipment, performs repairs and light welding. Responsible for implementing preventative maintenance programs.
- Prior training and certification in the following areas highly desirable: welding certification, millwright, vibration analysis, electrical/mechanical, bearing training.
- High School Diploma or GED and valid, active driver’s license required.
- Must have general working knowledge of conveyor systems and three (3) years of experience in maintaining and repairing processing equipment.
- Work performed in a plant environment. Ability to work in inclement weather as most work will be performed outside.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at