Maintenance | Midland, TX | Full Time
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions or the employment related responsibilities of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions or employment related responsibilities of the job to the fullest extent required under federal and state law except where doing so would result in a direct threat of harm to the employee or third party or an undue hardship on the Company.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Gathers technical information to perform the job.
• Performs equipment walk around and operates and inspects equipment; properly disposes of wastes.
• Performs equipment repairs, changes out parts, checks the status of equipment availability with Maintenance Manager, and follows procedures to pick up parts and supplies from the warehouse/parts store.
• Responsible for all tasks related to preventative maintenance programs. Tasks include but are not limited to: tracking the conveyor belts and checking and inspecting tension on the conveyor belts and drive v-belts; inspecting, adjusting, and replacing the conveyor belt scrapers; walking the conveyor lines to check for bad rollers and replacing them through coordination with manager; and checking the belt splices and replacing worn or damaged splice clips.
• Performs light welding and cutting to patch holes in chutes and containers boxes.
Daily travel within the Permian Basin
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Diploma or GED required. Must have a general working knowledge of conveyor systems.
Three (3) years of experience in maintaining and repairing processing equipment.
Ability to use Microsoft word and Excel preferred but not required.
Preferred to denote skill level and professionalism in the industrial field but not required.
Prior training and certification in the following areas highly desirable: electrical/mechanical, bearing training
Valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years.
Must have own hand tools (see attached list). Must be able to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication. Must be willing to work any assigned shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays and work a rotating on call schedule. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time basis and be at least 18 years of age. Must have high safety standard for self and others. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
Work in this position is performed on well site and transloading environment and subject to mandatory, regular medical screening as outlined in the company safety programs that is position related and consistent with business necessity.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility. Frequently lift 75 lbs. or more. Frequently climbs ladders and stairs.
Work performed on well sites and PropStream Yard. Exposure to inclement weather as most work will be performed outside.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Safety glasses, hard hat and steel toe boots must be worn at all times.
Auditory and fall protection applicable when required.
Maintenance Tool List
1: ¼” drive socket set
2: ½” drive socket set
3: ¾” drive socket set
4: Metric wrench set
5: Standard wrench set
6: Test Light
7: ½” impact Gun
8: ¾ “ drive 1 ½ “ socket
9: ¾” drive 1 ¾ “ socket
10: Pry Bar
11: Screw Driver Set ( Phillips and Flat Head)