Plant Operations | Kermit, TX | Full Time
Come and join our winning team in Kermit, TX!
- Maintenance of plant equipment and systems.
- Recommendation and development of budgets for selected capital improvement initiatives.
- Development and documentation of comprehensive preventative maintenance programs for all equipment.
- Working closely with safety representative when maintenance issues lead into safety issues, changes or recommendations.
- Administering the preventive and predictive maintenance programs for plant equipment to provide improvements in safety, productivity, and quality.
- Management and maintenance of relationships with vendors that provide specialized service (hydraulic, diesel, electric, pneumatic, other.)
- Reviewing, approving and prioritizing work requests for mechanical repairs and all safety and work permits.
- Working closely with Construction Project management team to support special project construction or additions.
- Responsible for employee compliance with all plant facility operating policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Responsible for coordinating communication and directives with labor force, company personnel, and management.
- Maintaining qualified staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and developing employees.
- Prepares performance evaluations of direct reports, providing counseling on methods of improving performance and disciplining employees when necessary, enforcing company systems, policies and procedures.
- Terminal Support: provides consultation to terminal supervisors and mechanics on execution of maintenance projects as needed. Provides input regarding Permian Basin terminal projects and equipment repair/replacement to midstream operations and maintenance managers as requested. Supports planning, scheduling and execution of midstream maintenance projects and programs as shared responsibility with midstream operations leadership. Provides supervision to midstream maintenance mechanics, directly and indirectly, based on terminal assignments.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of eight (8) years maintenance management experience with a minimum of three (3) years progressive leadership experience in an operating or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with conveying systems required.
- EG: Diesel-over-hydraulic conveyors, electric conveyors and bucket elevator systems.
- Welding and Fabricating experience required.
- BS in Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred.
- Strong mechanical knowledge of maintenance procedures and machinery functions required.
- Prior experience with maintaining plant and heavy mobile equipment required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries and incentives and pays 100% of premium costs for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance coverages. We also provide a 401(k) Plan match of 4% and a discounted unit purchase program. Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com.