Logistics Systems Business Analyst
IT | Houston, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Reports to the Vice President - Information Technology.
Responsible for delivering business solutions and support, business process consulting, training, documentation, and applications consulting to ensure success in our use of multiple Logistics Applications as tools to improve business performance.
- Fosters relationships with business users, vendors, and IT.
- Hands on systems and data troubleshooting, configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Project Management of small to mid-sized business process improvement efforts.
- Work closely with company executives, management, end users and technical team to ensure the Logistics applications and information systems are aligned with current and future business requirements.
- Efficiently coordinates and communicates with third party consultants, vendors, business leaders, users, and technical team to ensure efficient delivery of quality business solutions and support.
Technical and Business Experience:
- 5 years of experience as a Logistics (Bulk Rail and Trucking) Systems Business Analyst or similar consulting role.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity to present a variety of workable solutions
- Ability to analyze and/or design business processes end-to-end
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively at both technical and business level
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend new systems and business processes quickly
- Work with End users in scoping reporting needs, and documenting functional design of reporting solutions
- Good working knowledge of application integration tools (SSIS).
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service focused & Team Player
- Must be willing to travel 10% of the time
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Salesforce.com and other 3rd party logistics applications experience (Bourque, Railtronix, etc…)
- Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, PowerBI
- Related Four-year college degree