Logistics | Midland, TX | Full Time
Title: Logistics Coordinator
Reports to: Business Manager, PropStream
Location: Midland, Texas
- Manage daily fleet of trucks required by pad/job to ensure sufficient inventory is provided with the required number of trucks.
- Monitor all jobs to distribute trucks appropriately throughout the day.
- Work with terminals to keep trucks moving rather than in line to be loaded.
- Work with field operations to ensure that trucking vendors meet the service needs of the business – provide daily communications to well site team, management and customer service, logistics and operational status for each crew.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable, preferably with emphasis in Business, Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics or other related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain, logistics and transportation.
- Experience with bulk trucking management and well-site logistics preferred.
- Proven record of accomplishment in driving results, monitoring activities, identifying problems and developing solutions.
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends to support 24/7 operation.
- Experience with bulk trucking logistics systems highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving business environment and collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
Great Benefits! Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering medical, dental, vision, 401 K, paid time off, bonus incentive, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.