Logistics | Midland, TX | Full Time
- Coordinate daily fleet of trucks to ensure sufficient inventory is provided with the required number of trucks.
- Monitor all jobs to distribute trucks appropriately throughout the day.
- Work with terminals to keep trucks moving rather than in line to be loaded.
- Work with field operations to ensure that trucking vendors meet the service needs of the business – provide daily communications to well site team, management and customer service, logistics and operational status for each crew.
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics and transportation is highly desireable.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience with bulk trucking management and well-site logistics preferred.
- Proven record of accomplishment in driving results, monitoring activities, identifying problems and developing solutions.
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support 24/7 operation.
- Experience with bulk trucking logistics systems highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving business environment and collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.