Plant Operations | Kermit, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
· Unload sand at operated facilities (moving rail cars into position, monitoring flows, directing sand to appropriate truck or silo, preparing empty cars for transit.)
· Inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and carry out regular maintenance.
· Participate in the construction of facilities and installation of equipment.
· Assist as directed at transload facilities; observe use of equipment and observe railcar operations while in training.
· Report orally and in writing to supervisors; maintain records (i.e. daily reports and maintenance logs) as directed.
· Assist truck drivers with loading.
· Keep facilities orderly and clean (including but not limited to removing spilled sand, clean spilled grease, oil and paint.)
· Additional tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Mechanical know-how and creativity. The Operator will have to make frequent numerous repairs without assistance, and in all types of conditions. Must be a self-starter.
- Patience. Operator will interact with customer representatives of all types and with corporate members. Unless the parties are engaging in behavior which threatens property or human safety, the Operator is to cooperate with the other parties and report concerns to/seek direction from a supervisor as soon as possible.
- Respect for safety. Safety is the first priority.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and manipulate heavy loads or levers.
- Ability to operate tractors and similar equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED and valid, active driver’s license required.
- Texas driver’s license free of violations for the preceding 5 years.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com