Distribution Operations | Kermit, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
With guidance and supervision from others, responsible for coordinating movement of trucks within the plant yard, the loading of sand into trucks, preparation of accurate loadout spreadsheets, and completing and submitting Bills of Lading in accordance with guidance and limitations supplied by the company.
• Control and direct sand loading operations using computer controls and voice radio.
• Monitor and record the quality of sand samples, and make decisions on sand loading based on the quality results.
• Prepare Load Sheets based on the customer’s requirements for grade of sand and the weight limitations for the origin and for each truck and destination. With guidance, identify priority Purchase Orders.
• Direct the movement of trucks within the plant yard to supply empty trucks to the loading silos; accomplish truck inspections prior to loading sand.
• Update the electronic database to reflect the present disposition of trucks within the plant yard.
• Prepare and submit electronic tickets.
• Compile and distribute daily operational reports, and record daily silo levels.
• Assist with coordination of trucking personnel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Requires a college degree or equivalent combination of education and training that provides some knowledge, skills, and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts of a related function. Requires sufficient education and training to make appropriate arithmetic equations, complete written documentation and records, and to use existing procedures to solve routine problems.
Experience: One to two years’ experience in manufacturing environment involving inventory control, purchasing, logistics, shipping preferred.
Computer Skills: Demonstrated skills in EXCEL (Pivot Tables, spreadsheet manipulation) and PC Proficiency (Microsoft Word and Excel)
Certifications & Licenses: A valid state driver’s license with no serious traffic violations within the previous three years.
Other Requirements: Must have ability to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication. Must be a self-starter and motivator. Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time basis. Must have high safety standard for self and others. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility. Steel toed Boots are required PPE.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com