IFS Business Systems Analyst
IT | Houston, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Reports to the Vice President - Information Technology.
Responsible for delivering business solutions and support, business process consulting, training, documentation, and applications consulting to ensure success in using IFS Applications as a tool to improve business performance.
- Fosters relationships with business users, vendors, and IT.
- Hands on IFS troubleshooting, configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Project Management of small to mid-sized business process improvement efforts.
- Work closely with company executives, management, end users and technical team to ensure the IFS application and information systems are aligned with current and future business requirements.
- Efficiently coordinates and communicates with third party consultants, business leaders, users, and technical team to ensure efficient delivery of quality business solutions and support.
Technical and Business Experience:
- 5 years of experience as an IFS Business Analyst or similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity to present a variety of workable solutions
- Ability to analyze and/or design business processes end-to-end
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively at both technical and business level
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend new systems and business processes quickly
- Work with End users in scoping reporting needs, and documenting technical (IFS) design of reporting solutions
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience between IFS and multiple other systems
- Good working knowledge of Oracle SQL and the IFS Data and Table Structure
- Good working knowledge of IFS Administration tools and/or IFS Security and Roles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service focused & Team Player
- Must be willing to travel 10% of the time
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Logistics Experience with bulk trucking and rail
- Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, PowerBI
- Related Four-year college degree