Frac Sand Plant Maintenance Mechanics
Plant Operations | Kermit, TX | Full Time
Frac Sand Plant Maintenance Technicians
Come join our winning team - safe, stable work environment!
Hi-Crush is recruiting maintenance technicians to join the staff of its Kermit Plant. Responsibilities include equipment repairs, parts changes, checking status of equipment availability with plant managers, and picking up parts and supplies from the warehouse. Performs preventive maintenance and light welding duties.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have a general working knowledge of conveyor systems.
- Three (3) years of experience in maintaining and repairing processing equipment.
- Ability to use Microsoft word and Excel preferred but not required.
- Valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years.
- Prior training and certification in the following areas highly desirable: welding certification, vibration analysis, electrical/mechanical, bearing training.
- Must have own hand tools and must be willing to work assigned shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays and work a rotating on call schedule.
Hi-Crush pays top wages/shift differential and bonuses! Hi-Crush pays 100% of premium costs for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance coverages. We also provide a 401(k) Plan match of 4% and a discounted unit purchase program.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com.
Please apply on our website.