Frac Sand Belt and Equipment Operators
PropStream Operations | MIdland or Odessa, Texas area | Full Time
Come join our winning team!
We are seeking frac site crew members for multiple shifts who can travel to sites in the Permian Basin, typically one to two hours from Midland/Odessa area. Openings are available for candidates with prior experience operating forklifts, conveyors and other equipment in the oilfield and drilling service sectors. 14 on/7 off schedule.
Responsibilities include unloading frac sand from specially designed containers into blender hoppers via an automated conveyor system.
- High School or GED required.
- Prior frac site and/or oilfield experience desired.
- 2 years of conveyor system operation or comparable experience.
- Experience with oilfield uni-belt/dual-belt frac conveyors desirable.
- Valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years.
Hi-Crush pays top wages/shift differential and bonuses! Hi-Crush pays 100% of premium costs for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance coverages. We also provide a 401(k) Plan match of 4% and a discounted unit purchase program.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com.