PropStream Operations | Odessa, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
PropStream Equipment Operator
Operates Last Mile Solution equipment and the on-board computer and equipment automation systems. Learns all operational aspects of equipment at the frac site, in the yard, or other locations where equipment is stored or in use.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections on all equipment and perform any basic preventive or restorative maintenance as needed. Elevate necessary problems to supervisor.
- Enter any maintenance performed on equipment into preventive maintenance schedule and track ongoing repairs until completion.
- Assists with inventory control at the frac site and observes operations to ensure quality control is maintained.
- Assists site crew with mobilization of Scorpion Trailer, Titan Silo and Cobra Conveyor systems.
- Responsible for system start-up using on-board computer system and control panels.
- Stops equipment when problem arises and uses hand tools and electronic systems to clear jams. Informs supervisor when malfunction occurs.
- Observes operation to ensure proper methods and techniques are being utilized to run equipment in an efficient manner.
- Assist with general site housekeeping while on location and before leaving location.
- Gathers technical information to perform the job.
- Performs equipment repairs, changes out parts, checks the status of equipment availability with site supervisor, and follow procedures to pick up parts and supplies from the warehouse.
- Coordinates and plans down time efficiently to maximize uptime of production.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Must be able to read, interpret work plans and orders.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical equations and use basic hand tools, measuring tools, labor tools.
- Must have basic maintenance skills to check fluids and inspect equipment is required.
- Previous oilfield experience or conveyor system operation experience is preferred.
- Must have effective communication skills; ability to speak and write.
- Must have team player attitude with high-level of self-motivation requiring minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work any shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays as the nature of work will fluctuate with frac job schedules.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and other required personal protective equipment.
- Must have valid state driver’s license with no serious violations within the previous 5 years.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com