Maintenance | Tomah, WI | Full Time
Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP), a publicly traded industrial sand company, is recruiting qualified candidates for an Electrician (Day Shift) in Wyeville, Wisconsin. Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with all codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous to personnel or equipment.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and process meters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Must be able to perform Industrial Automation diagnostics, monitoring and installation of electrical systems requiring Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Drives, and Softstarts.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Diploma or GED required. Sufficient education to make appropriate arithmetic equations and complete written documentation and records; or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that provides the desired knowledge, skills and characteristics. Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools. Must have the ability to size circuits, bend conduit, and understand the basic fundamentals of single phase and three phase power distribution.
Five (5) years of experience as an Industrial Electrician, three (3) of which related to plant automation. Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills required with some PLC experience.
Licenses: A valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years. Electrical journeyman license. Master’s Electrical license is preferred.
Requires broad knowledge of electronic controls and mechanisms. Must have own hand tools, see attached list. Must be able to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication. Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and work a rotating on call schedule.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com