Dry Plant Operator I
Plant Operations | Whitehall, WI | Full Time
Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP), a publicly traded industrial sand company, is recruiting qualified candidates for a Dry Plant Operator in Whitehall, WI. Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
• Performing general labor such as plant clean-up and housekeeping. Participates in screen changes.
• Following directions and completing tasks in a timely manner with close supervision.
• Tasks include, but are not limited to cleaning under tail pulleys and high build up areas, ensuring belts are tracking properly, participating in frequent screen changes, and any other tasks assigned by lead or dry plant manager.
• Ability to train on plant control systems and railcar loading procedures.
• Ability to train on and be fully capable of operating skid steers, tele handlers and man lifts.
• Ability to train in Quality Assurance program by learning test processes as required by the QA program and procedures.
• Communicating with shift leads and dry plant manager as to any process malfunctions or irregularities. • Assisting with rail load out when needed including inspection of rail cars and silo housekeeping.
• Participating in plant maintenance program, general equipment upkeep and critical checks as directed by dry plant manager.
• Assisting maintenance technicians in performing routine maintenance and repairs including greasing, belt changes and equipment adjustments as needed.
- Mechanical know-how and creativity. The Operator will have to make frequent numerous repairs without assistance, and in all types of conditions. Must be a self-starter.
- Patience. Operator will interact with customer representatives of all types and with corporate members. Unless the parties are engaging in behavior which threatens property or human safety, the Operator is to cooperate with the other parties and report concerns to/seek direction from a supervisor as soon as possible.
- Respect for safety. Safety is the first priority.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and manipulate heavy loads or levers.
- Ability to operate tractors and similar equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED and valid, active driver’s license required.
- Wisconsin driver’s license free of violations for the preceding 5 years.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com/careers