Dry Plant Operator Augusta-We Train!
Plant Operations | Augusta, WI | Full Time
Sand Mine Jobs!!
Dry Plant Operators – Augusta, Wisconsin
Hi-Crush Services LLC, a subsidiary of Hi-Crush Proppants LLC (HCLP), a publicly traded industrial sand mining company, has an immediate opening for dry plant operators in its Augusta, Wisconsin plant. Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and gas from hydraulic fracturing wells throughout all major U. S. shale basins. We are looking for highly motivated people who seek an environment that rewards hard work, initiative, and results. Hi-Crush offers competitive compensation and bonuses and benefits including 100% employer paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance. We also provide a safe work environment, training and mentoring for qualified individuals. Essential Functions:
• Performing general labor such as plant clean-up and housekeeping. Participates in screen changes.
• Following directions and completing tasks in a timely manner with close supervision.
• Tasks include, but are not limited to cleaning under tail pulleys and high build up areas, ensuring belts are tracking properly, participating in frequent screen changes, and any other tasks assigned by lead or dry plant manager.
• Ability to train on plant control systems and railcar loading procedures.
• Ability to train in Quality Assurance program by learning test processes as required by the QA program and procedures.
• Communicating with shift leads and dry plant manager as to any process malfunctions or irregularities.
• Assisting with rail load out when needed including inspection of rail cars and silo housekeeping.
• Participating in plant maintenance program, general equipment upkeep and critical checks as directed by dry plant manager.
• Assisting maintenance technicians in performing routine maintenance and repairs including greasing, belt changes and equipment adjustments as needed. Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required. Entry level: one (1)- two (2) years general experience performing manual labor tasks such as digging, lifting and moving material, loading and unloading vehicles, light mechanical and light equipment. Basic computer skills required. Valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years.
Ability to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication. Work assigned shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays. Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full time basis. Minimum of 18 years of age. High safety standard for self and others. Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.