Customer Logistics Coordinator
Logistics | Houston, TX | Full Time
Position Summary: Work with sales team to evaluate 3rd party prospects and provide timely feedback on prospects and what changes need to be made in order to accommodate the prospect into the midstream terminal system and to provide cost data to help sales team with pricing. Work closely with the entire logistics operations team to ensure delivery according to agreements in coordination with HCLP shipments into our terminals. Support sales team in efforts to source 3rd party sand for sales prospects.
· Understand the third party contract/agreement in place
· Coordinate with the shipper all shipments plans
· Review invoicing and billing to ensure it meets Hi-Crush requirements
· Monitor transit times to ensure cars arrive as needed
· Obtain invoice and work with Bourque to ensure tracing
· Coordinate with Hi-Crush destination terminals to ensure cars/sand will not interfere with our business
· Work with customers to ensure sand is being pulled as forecasted
· Advise customers if there will be accessorial charges if not going according to plan
· Work with IFS to insure proper billing
· Work with railroads to coordinate these movements
· Trace cars to ensure correct movements
· Provide daily reports internally as well as externally to customers
· Provide data and analytical support to sales team to price and coordinate 3rd party product movement
Skills and Experience Requirements:
· High school graduate, college degree preferred.
· Experience in railroad transportation, rate negotiations, storage/demurrage tracking
· Strong data analytical skills to monitor and report on costs, pricing, and key operational metrics
· Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook required
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with car tracing software, Bourque, Railroads software, Steel Roads, etc.
· Conflict resolution skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent attention to detail and sense of urgency, ability to prioritize with an emphasis on quality of work.
· Ability to work in a team environment and contribute
Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries and incentives and pays 100% of premium costs for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance coverages. We also provide a 401(k) Plan match of 4% and a discounted unit purchase program.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com.