Customer Experience Manager
Customer Service | Houston, TX | Full Time
Customer Experience Manager
Come and join our winning team in Houston, Texas!
Establish the vision, strategy and execution plan for driving total customer satisfaction through a best in class customer experience. Collaborating closely with supply chain and the sales team, the Customer Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring customer success from initial customer set-up to final product delivery.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Customer Experience organization by developing, training and motivating the Customer Experience functions including administrative support, service delivery and onboarding, technical support, demand planning and customer success.
- Consistently building a customer-centered culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Together with sales, supply chain, logistics, operations, finance and IT, develop a cross-functional plan that maximizes customer loyalty and commitment.
- Represent Hi-Crush through development and management of relationships with customer representatives.
- Support the Hi-Crush sales organization with their business development needs, including proposal generation, process improvement and customer meetings.
- Oversee and drive the implementation of software tools to improve the customer experience, including, but not limited to customer portals, demand and forecasting tools, ERP systems and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work with the internal teams and customers to develop repeatable, streamlined processes and solutions which support a simple and stress free customer experience.
- Establish process for strategic account planning for existing customers covering the entire customer lifecycle. Establish relationship-level success metrics and create process for monitoring progress (Order execution, sales growth, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Develop system for the Customer Experience team to proactively monitor customer order status and overall execution of timely deliveries. Implement methods to stay ahead of customer issues by understanding customer product usage and identifying product support needs.
- Accountable for customer retention and expansion. Develop methodology for ensuring customers are receiving maximum value and collaborate with sales to ensure account growth.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent customer relationships. Interface regularly with customer to understand market needs and potential opportunities for proactive support.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators to enable Hi-Crush to plan, track, monitor, and measure the effectiveness of the team’s execution.
- Remain up-to-date on marketing initiatives to ensure customer messaging is always current and accurate.
- Engage with supply chain and logistics teams as customer advocate in roadmap discussions.
- Establish methods for obtaining consistent and formal customer feedback. Establish action plan based on results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 5-10 years relevant leadership experience in Customer Experience within the oilfield services (or equivalent) industry.
- Passionate about customer advocacy with the ability to enthusiastically motivate and inspire customer experience team members to proactively solve problems before they arise.
- Technical fluency and enthusiastic about technology and how it can be leveraged to make customers more financially profitable and operationally efficient.
- Capable of being successful in an emerging industry and business with relevant experience in defining and establishing process and solutions
- Technology and data driven with ability to translate analytics into action that results in a positive impact to Hi-Crush and its customers.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com or other CRM software, ERP systems and the Microsoft suite of products.
Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries and incentives and pays 100% of premium costs for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance coverages. We also provide a 401(k) Plan match of 4% and a discounted unit purchase program. Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com.