Credit and Treasury Analyst
Finance | Houston, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush Proppants (“Hi-Crush”) is a leading producer of premium monocrystalline sand, a specialized mineral that is used as a proppant (“frac sand”) to enhance the recovery rates of hydrocarbons from oil and natural gas wells. Hi-Crush owns, operates, acquires and develops frac sand reserves and related processing and transportation facilities.
Reporting to the VP Treasury and Tax, provides administrative and analytical support to the credit and treasury functions. Duties include:
• Daily review of all bank transactions
• Journal creation for treasury transactions
• Accurately process weekly payments
• Review open customer invoices in customer portals and report status
• Assist Tax team with gathering data for audits and compliance projects
• Organize and maintain electronic files supporting and documenting treasury and credit processes
• Perform data analytics
• Prepare monthly reporting packages and ad hoc report
• Process positive pay files
• Research any stale dated items on bank reconciliations
• Verify correct input of customer master data
• Review, validate and maintain supplier insurance certificates
• Support corporate credit card program
o Fleet cards
o Visa Payable Automation
• Assist AP and AR teams to support customer and supplier inquiries
• Assist Credit and Collection team with customer inquiries
• Perform special projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree is required in field of Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of three (3) years of treasury experience
• Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starter with ability to engage in, prioritize, multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced and growth oriented environment.
• Systems aptitude and process orientation; strong computer skills essential, including extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to execute and follow-through to completion including documentation
• Ability to adapt effectively to new and changing environment
• Ability to work overtime during critical periods, such as quarter/year end reporting or special projects
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills within all levels of the organization including both written and oral required
• Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast paced and growth oriented environment.
• Works in an office environment
• Minimal travel anticipated, possibly up to 5%
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com