Business Support Coordinator
Distribution Operations | Midland, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Reporting to the Business Manager, reviews operational records and data to support and facilitate the corporate accounts payable and receivable and purchase order processes for PropStream. Provides accounting and analytical support to optimize efficiencies and profits for PropStream operations.
• Administer Purchase Order process to mitigate out of period expenses for all goods and services excluding trucking expenses.
• Support billing and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Perform account reconciliations and identify ways to streamline, automate and improve the process
• Research and resolve payment or billing discrepancies
• Maintain files and records
• Investigate and resolve sales tax matters and work to develop related system improvements
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Communicate with customers (internal and external) via phone and email
• Assist with month-end closing, including resolution of intercompany accounts and timely resolution of issues
• Collect data and prepare monthly metrics status and reports
• Prepare documentation for and respond to inquiries from external auditors
• Identify potential areas to improve efficiency and follow through
• Assist with office administration activities including purchasing of office supplies, lease administration, mail, equipment/inventory tracking, expense reporting/tracking.
• 5+ years of experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and/or purchasing.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Experience leveraging an ERP system to process accounts receivable efficiently, and effectively
• Advanced Excel proficiency required – must have experience manipulating large data sets in excel using pivot tables, vlookup and other advanced functions.
• Must have strong work ethic
• Must be well organized and a self-starter
• Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to meet established deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment, with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com