Business Intelligence & Integration Business Analyst
IT | Houston, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Reports to the Vice President - Information Technology.
Responsible for delivering business solutions and support, business process consulting, training, documentation, and applications consulting to ensure success in our use of multiple Logistics Applications as tools to improve business performance.
- Fosters relationships with business users, vendors, and IT.
- Hands on systems troubleshooting, configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Project Management of small to mid-sized business process improvement efforts.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Green-field Data Warehouse build – joining various packaged applications into homogeneous data repository.
- Utilize SSIS and other integration tools to ensure timely and accurate synchronization of data across systems.
- Build out reporting capability and BI footprint across all functional organizations
- Utilize Microsoft and other BI reporting tools to leverage the new Data Warehouse
- Must have Oracle and Microsoft SQL experience
- 5 or more years of experience as a business and/or project analyst in BI
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assigned
- Customer Service focused & Team Player
- Experience creating and supporting solutions using
- Pwer BI, Spotfire, Tableau
- SQL Server Integratin Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Reprting Services
- Experience with architecting a “Green Field” reporting environment to a robust reporting environment.
- Experience with various reporting consumption methods – desktop, mobile, reporting portal.
- Experience with SharePoint as a platform for reporting technologies.
- Experience managing and deploying data governance processes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Salesforce.com as a data source
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com