Customer Service | Canonsburg, PA | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
The Account Representative supports and maintains a regional base of customer accounts working directly with the sales team to build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the company’s internal systems and customer purchase orders.
- Monitors Daily order forecast from the Customer for accuracy to align with our Supply Chain teams Inventory Analysis.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service request for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Partner with the Sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the company’s transload sites to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are to develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Maintain customer records.
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Prepares, generates, and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them to the Customer Service Manager and Sales team.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week to the Customer Service Manager and Sales team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adjust priorities, and manage time wisely
- Ability to maintain records and documentation
- Customer service orientation/mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to travel approximately 10% to customer and company facilities within the U.S.
- Ability to take calls and handle situations 24/7
- High school diploma required
- Associates Degree or above in a business related field preferred.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushpartners.com