Distribution Operations | Kermit, TX | Full Time
Come and join our winning Customer Service team in Kermit, TX! This team partners with Sales and Operations to meet and exceed our frac sand customers’ expectations!
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the company’s internal systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service request for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the company’s terminal operations sites to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Maintain customer records.
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Prepares, generates, and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- High school diploma required. Associate’s Degree or above in a business related field preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Able to travel occasionally to customer and company facilities within the U.S.
- Able to work on a weekend rotation.
- Ability to take calls and handle situations 24/7.
- Bilingual preferred.
Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries and incentives and pays 100% of premium costs for employee medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance coverages. We also provide a 401(k) Plan match of 4% and a discounted unit purchase program. Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrush.com. Please apply on our website.