Operations | Big Spring, TX | Full Time
About Us: Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White
frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Reporting to the Lead Operator or Foreman, this position will be responsible for operating mobile processing equipment systems.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Monitors and controls plant operating systems. Makes adjustments based on production objectives and QA lab results.
- Constantly reviews the operation of the plant to monitor production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- Communicates directly with the shift lead to coordinate and identify maintenance and repair needs.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Operates front-end loader, scraper, bulldozer and other equipment
- Proficient in cross-function operations, including Wet Plant, Dry Plant and Loadout Operations
- Comfortable working outside in the elements;
- Performing general labor such as plant clean-up and Housekeeping
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Sufficient education to make appropriate arithmetic equations and complete written documentation and records
Experience & Skills:
- One to two years + experience in silica, aggregate or similar facility preferred.
- Strong mechanical knowledge preferred in plant maintenance and rolling stock; prior experience operating front end loader, scraper, and bull dozer and other support equipment preferred.
Work in this position is performed in a plant, processing or trans loading environment and subject to mandatory, regular medical screening as outlined in the company safety programs that is position related and consistent with business necessity.
- Safety glasses, hard hat and steel toe boots must be worn at all times.
Benefits: Hi-Crush is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
Learn more about Hi-Crush at www.hicrushinc.com