Patient Support Representative
Dispensary | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time and Part Time
Patient Support Representative
Oklahoma City, OK – Bricktown
Herbology is an inviting family of hometown cannabis dispensaries where passionate Herbologists/Patient Counselors connect customers to the most trusted and effective cannabis products for their lifestyle. We offer a curated selection of high-quality products, personalized service, and a warm, welcoming vibe that invites people to stay longer and return often. In addition to selling trusted products, we host a wide range of wellness and educational events to help our customers live a safe, healthy lifestyle. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward. With the recent acquisition of our company by industry leaders Curaleaf, we are excited about the expanded ability of our team to provide the best dispensary experience to our medical and recreational customers across the country.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented and driven candidate to join our Patient Support team in Oklahoma City. The Patient Support Representative is a motivated, friendly and passionate team member who assists our customers by supporting the inbound communication for our dispensaries across the country. The Patient Support Representative is a person who strives to answer customer questions, troubleshoot customer ordering issues, and assist dispensary operations by being the main point of communication for our patients. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and a caring, helpful attitude are a must for this position.
- Answer incoming calls from dispensary patients, customers, and vendors
- Aid patients asking questions regarding their medical cannabis products including methods of ingestion, packaging issues, and other areas.
- Assist in ensuring all online orders are accurately fulfilled by dispensary staff and pick-up information is provided to patients and customers
- Coordinate shipments, deliveries, and orders with dispensary managers upon arrival
- Directing patient information, orders, questions, and other miscellaneous items to the appropriate location
- Consult and console medical patients with serious medical conditions on various questions regarding their medical cannabis as needed
- Support the success of the Patient Support team as needed
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to handle all customer interactions with attention-to-detail, empathy, and confidentiality
- General familiarity with medical cannabis laws, qualifying medical conditions, and the medical card application process
- A strong knowledge of cannabis and cannabis-derived products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, both in-person and over the phone
- Prior call center and customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly demand environment
- Proven and demonstrated organizational skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Herbology, we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.