Dispensary | Westminster, MD | Part Time
Herbology is an inviting family of hometown cannabis dispensaries where passionate Herbologists connect customers to the most trusted and effective cannabis products for their lifestyle. We offer a curated selection of high-quality products, personalized service, and a warm, welcoming vibe that invites people to stay longer and return often. In addition to selling trusted products, we host a wide range of wellness and educational events to help our customers live a safe, healthy lifestyle. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented driver to join our Herbology dispensary in Maryland. The ideal candidate will work to provide a genuine experience to customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role.
The Herbology Driver will work to deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner. This person will be responsible for reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Complete logs and reports
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Respect rules, guidelines and company standards at all times
- Familiarity with MD Medical Cannabis Program rules and regulations.
- Ability to acquire a state credential by passing a required background check and any other requirement listed
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff members and managers.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Herbology, we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion. Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.