Cannabis Brand Ambassador (SF)
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Heavy Hitters offers a wide variety of services in the cannabis industry including business development, branding, marketing & operations, distribution and more.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking Brand Ambassadors to develop relationships with Co-Ops and Dispensaries in California. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in a company that’s developing innovative products in a new and booming industry.
You must have experience in sales and relationships in the industry are a plus. If you enjoy operating in a startup environment (i.e. perform different roles, create new processes, learn and adapt quickly) you will thrive in this position. We are looking for self-starters and individuals with abilities to communicate and connect with a wide variety of people.
- Establish new accounts, obtain orders, develop solutions, and build strong customer relations.
- Active lead generation.
- Develop custom analysis and reporting methods.
- Measure promotional efficiency.
- Create monthly data reports.
- Track and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Perform statistical analysis of specific categories, products, and trends.
- Ensure distribution of appropriate information among internal team members and clients.
- Drive trade marketing programs.
- Make recommendations to retailers to improve advertising and ensure brand integrity.
- California medical marijuana recommendation.
- Driver’s license, clean driving record, and auto insurance.
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Excellent verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply product-related information in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to build and execute a strategy for assigned territory that generates and develops new business.
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency.
- Willingness to work occasional weekends to support industry trade shows & events.
- Willingness to work after-hours for educational business meetings, trade shows, events & presentations.
- 2 years of customer service experience.