New Business Assistant
Business Development and Contracts | London, United Kingdom | Contract
The New Business Assistant will support the New Business team’s efforts to track, research, appraise, pursue and nurture global new business opportunities in the Asia Pacific and Middle East region. As well as being an active member of the studio’s Commercial domain, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the whole studio to help grow our portfolio of extraordinary projects.
- Support efforts to track, review, research and evaluate new business opportunities.
- Prepare, update and co-ordinate tailored new business submissions and bid documents.
- Write and edit texts for internal reports and external submissions.
- Prepare presentations that clearly summarise opportunities and new business prospects and updates.
- Translate client material to assist with internal stakeholder understanding.
- Organise, update and maintain internal databases of the studio’s network of contacts, contact details, project information and studio information.
- Research key markets and industry trends to support proactive new business efforts.
- Record and log meetings as appropriate.
- Organise and present data, through charts, graphs, or written reports, as required.
Skills and Experience
- Background in architecture/design and a keen interest in business, marketing, research, and/or communication.
- Demonstrable experience in creating engaging written and graphic content.
- Clear and effective communication skills; written and verbal.
- Hands-on and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin