In House Recruiter
HR | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
In House Recruiter
Posting date: 19/01/2018
Closing date: 16/02/2018
Heatherwick Studio is an international studio that brings together craft, design, architecture, and urban planning together in a single workspace. We are a vibrant practice focused on innovation, collaboration and making, constantly questioning the boundary of what is possible. Today a team of 200, we are involved in a number of significant and extraordinary projects across the world.
We are excited to be hiring an In-House Recruiter to sit within our People team. Reporting into our Head of People you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing exceptional talent through direct sourcing, interviewing, assessment and offer management.
Because we are growing, you’ll get the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your efforts on the studio, and seeing the people you helped hire progress in their careers.
- Work closely with the Head of People to assess and identify recruitment needs,understand role requirements and design effective recruitment campaigns using a variety of media.
- Direct sourcing of niche design and architectural talent using LinkedIn, social media platforms, advertising and referrals.
- Screen candidate CVs, conduct first round telephone interviews and face to face interviews.
- Generate talent pipelines by leveraging existing talent pools and discovering new talent pools through market intelligence and other sourcing methods.
- Full recruitment campaign management from administration, planning to offer management.
- Manage client relationships with preferred recruitment agencies.
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System (Job Score) including report generation.
- Support on employer branding initiatives and ad hoc recruitment projects.
Skills and experience
- You’ll have worked both as an agency and in-house recruiter in a 360-degree role.
- Experience working with an ATS and managing a candidate database.
- Confident in building appropriate talent pools through networking, attending events, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Confident and proactive, with the ability to positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Ability to work quickly and understand urgency.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a natural ability to build strong relationships with a range of people.
- You will be digital savvy and be passionate about the creative design and architecture industry.