Business Development and Contracts | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Key role and responsibilities:
Supporting the commercial team in preparing fee proposals.
- Review briefs and tender documents
- Collect key information for the preparation of the proposal
- Liaise with Project Managers to set-up resources cost plan and programme
- Prepare commercial data and project financials
- Prepare fee proposals letters and documents
- Review contract documents
- Follow contract execution (variations, invoices, etc.)
- Strong collaborative and problem-solving mind-set
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication (English, Mandarin, Cantonese or another language would be a +)
- Very good Excel and office skills
- Confident with numbers
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of architectural/design industry and legal background would be a +
- Work on extraordinary projects, with amazing colleagues and clients
- Join a dynamic, quality-driven team
- Never be bored
- Bring your curiosity, intelligence, thoroughness and experience, in return, there is a lot to learn and room to grow
How to apply:
Please fill apply through the link on our job page. Please fill the job application form carefully and submit your CV. We will consider the job application form as an essential part of the application.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.