Commercial Contracts Manager
Business Development and Contracts | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Commercial Contract Manager
Key role and responsibilities
- Support Leadership team and New business team in evaluating new opportunities.
- Propose commercial strategy to respond to new opportunities and RfPs
- Prepare proposals, including mobilisation plans, financials assumptions and letters/bid submissions
- Review and negotiate design contracts
- Ability to discuss contract issues internally and use judgement to recommend the correct resolution of issues.
- Ability to work with external legal and insurance advisors.
- Assist GL and wider studio to deliver projects by providing a summary of the key obligations under the contract.
- Assist with resolution of any contractual issues in order for the Studio to deliver its contract obligations.
- Provide regular updates so the leadership team is aware of any fee and contract issues on all potential and current projects.
- Track commercial pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts
Skills and experience
- Experience to carry out legal and commercial contract reviews, highlighting issues and risks to the Studio and proposing solutions. (10-15 yrs)
- Capacity to deal with both high-level and detailed information and to strategise commercial response to clients
- Strength of character to handle high pressure situations such as Client contract negotiations in order to represent the Studio’s position on contract matters in a firm but amicable manner.
- Judgement to recommend possible ways to resolve contract issues.
- Driven to push the resolution of fee and contract issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent drafting skills to prepare and amend commercial and legal documentation, such as design agreements, consultant collaboration agreements, NDAs, fee proposals, scope of services.
- Awareness of opportunities and challenges of a complex international design projects.
- Experience in estimating design fees and expenses
- Excellent Communication skills to present any fee or contract issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Organised to keep contract documents and fee information in good order
- Personable to build relationships with prospective Clients and consultants.
How to apply:
Please fill apply through the link on our job page. Please fill the job application form carefully and submit your CV. We will consider the job application form as an essential part of the application.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.