Internet Marketing Services | Buffalo, NY | Full Time
If you enjoy web design and using your expertise in web site design, layout and functionality, this is the position for you. At LocalEdge, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of customers from various industries, helping them achieve their business goals by developing their online presence.
Our Web Designers work with Web Project Coordinators, the Customer, and the Web Design Leadership to create aesthetically pleasing, fully functioning websites and ensure design expectations have been met. Best practices and design trends are utilized to ensure the success of the projects.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to work for the Digital Marketing Services division of Hearst Communications, a global media giant that also owns ESPN, Pandora, A&E, San Francisco Chronicle, Cosmopolitan and Esquire magazines and more!
- A fun, creative work environment where you will work hard and play hard
- Opportunity to build web sites for companies small to large, where no 2 projects are exactly the same
- Earn a competitive wage and have access to benefits that meet your immediate needs, such as health and dental insurance, while planning fur your future with life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) with company match!
- Paid time off to give you time to unwind and recharge
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Degree in Design, Web technologies, CS, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of professional experience, with the ability to work on high profile projects for key accounts - Entry level candidates will be considered
- Posses a strong understanding of web applications and design
- Pluses: PHP, MySQL, Shopping cart and ecommerce experience, WordPress or other CMS
Excited and ready to learn more? Submit your resume today! Please remember to include a link to your on line portfolio to show off your skills and get noticed!
About Hearst Digital Marketing Services
Hearst DMS is a 700-person team focused on expanding its digital advertising operation into the local business community. We are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you'll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades.
Hearst Digital Marketing Services/LocalEdge is an EEO employer and performs pre-employment background checks.