Senior Brand Manager
Advertising | Houston, TX | Full Time
Do you have experience overseeing projects and business relationships with assigned accounts, exceeding customers’ expectations? Do you enjoy the challenge of growing an account; have strong business acumen and stellar organizational and communication proficiency; love to collaborate with other team members; have a broad understanding of modern day marketing and advertising; and have at least seven years digital marketing agency experience? If yes, what are you waiting for?
- Manage multiple, large-budget projects simultaneously
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and recognize opportunities to grow business existing accounts
- Can clearly communicate complex ideas
- Ability to quickly ramp up on client’s business needs and know the right questions to ask to get to the heart of how we can help them
- Ability to take ownership of projects and accounts and feel empowered to make smart, well-thought out decisions
- Work with and mentor the Project Manager
- Create reports that focus on project performance and health
- 2 + Years of working in an agency environment with the ability to interface with traditional marketing channels.
- Our ideal candidate is a good communicator who can work collaboratively with internal teams while also working directly with clients. From estimates to launches, you'll be a critical part of our success across a variety of projects. At the end of the day you need to be able to creatively solve problems and be able to see the big picture and how everything we do fits together. You need to anticipate your client’s needs and be ready with solutions. You need to understand your client’s end game and what will make him/her successful.
- The candidate needs to be able to not only handle complex, multi-facetted digital marketing efforts, but seamlessly integrate and manage traditional aspects of marketing. This include managing print, display and other offline channels.
- The Sr.Brand Manager needs to be able to demonstrate and prove the ability to grown pre-existing accounts. This is critical for the agency as a whole as this allows the sales and business development managers to find new opportunities while the Sr. Brand Manager continue to grow the pre-existing accounts.
- Every Sr. Brand Manager at Amuse is paired with a Project Manager. The Project Manager is therefore the Right-hand of the Sr. Brand Manager and responsible for handling all internal deliverables and functions. This requires the Sr. Brand Manager and the project Manger to be partners and work seamlessly together
- Proven organizational skills and meticulous attention-to-detail
- Agency experience working with cross-functional digital teams
- High proficiency with general project management principles, methods, and tools, as well as project planning and budget development
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working internally and with clients
- Good, independent problem-solving capacity
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently and independently
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively and professionally
- Familiarity with the state of the Web from a business and aesthetic perspective
- High proficiency with business software including the Microsoft Office suite
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Bachelors Degree in associated subject