Sales | Beaumont, TX | Full Time
The Beaumont Enterprise is looking for an Advertising Sales Manager. We will consider recent graduates with little to no experience. If you are ambitious and looking to start a great career in adverting please apply today! Digital media enthusiast. SEO, Social Media Marketing, Advertising Sales. Beaumont, Port Aurther. We will relocate from Houston!
The Sales Manager is responsible for overall revenue growth. They will achieve by leading and managing a digital focused sales team driving ROI solutions to our retail clients. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales staff in the field to optimize audience based solutions, leading with a digital first example and to drive revenue results. They will help identify client needs, prospect and coach daily on the initial sales process, learned from IST, Initial Sales Training. The Sales Manager will aggressively embrace and demonstrate a highly effective use of our digital and digital marketing service portfolio of solutions. They will utilize, model and coach on all digital solutions to include social suite solutions as well as communicate the value proposition for traditional print solutions. They oversee the growth of the existing client base while actively finding and engaging new customers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall customer experience, territory management and control of business objectives for which assigned. They will provide leadership and direction to the sales team to ensure that all business and customer objectives are met and will be responsible for increasing the overall revenue performance of the territory. They discharge basic management responsibilities and assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Teaming with the field sales account executives to develop an effective account coverage strategy, daily activity plan and customer strategy
- Coaching and developing the skills of his/her team
- Actively managing the identification and progression of their team's sales opportunities in an assigned territory
- Committing to and delivering results based on your monthly targets/forecasts
- Ability to communicate in a persuasive manner in order to gain acceptance for yourself and your ideas.
- Skilled in managing time wisely, leaving ample time in each day for high gain activities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as familiarity with Salesforce.com, Affinity and AdMarc.
- Generate and sustain a spirit of team success.
- Be accountable for the commitments and success of the team.
- Learn, adapt and innovate on a continuing basis.
- Put company and team goals first.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with teams while treating clients, both internal and external, with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance to set the stage for sales success.
- Must be reliable and sincere.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both written and oral.
- Experience managing PPC, SEM and affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar sales role managing digital solutions and informational marketing campaigns.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Education: College degree preferred; BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing or related field a plus
Experience: 3 years sales experience in digital marketing service solutions. Marketing experience a plus.
Certifications/Licenses: State issued driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands and working conditions are within normal expectations for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements. Scheduling flexibility is required to accommodate changing business needs.