Sales - Digital Media Consultant
Sales | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Are you someone who brings your A-Game to the table and thrives off taking on new challenges? Does selling your company’s products and services make you dread going to work every day? Do you wish you could use your drive to become successful in an intense, yet rewarding sales environment? If you answered yes to all three questions, Hearst Digital Marketing Services is looking for people like you! Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that provides a start-up feel to its culture but has the funding and financial resources of a company that’s been around for almost 130 years?
Hearst Digital Marketing Services, a division of Hearst Newspapers, is looking for sales professionals to join the team at San Antonio Express and mysanantonio.com to help sell our marketing solutions to local small businesses, such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM) and much more. These solutions help those businesses thrive bigger than they have before, while you help bring success to our company and work hard towards your uncapped income potential. Since no hard work goes unnoticed, we also offer an outstanding benefits package and a supportive, comfortable team environment to go along with the uncapped income potential.
What does the job entail on a daily basis?
- Source your own leads through cold calling to find small to medium size businesses in the local market to sell our suite of digital advertisement products and marketing solutions
- Consistently manage leads, customer pipelines, sales process, client contracts and maintain an awareness of new businesses throughout the area
- Create customize presentations for meetings scheduled for clients through your cold calling
- Close all deals with your clients after your interpersonal meetings with clients
- Surpass weekly and monthly sales quotas
What does it take to be a Digital Media Sales Consultant for Hearst Digital Marketing Services?
- Strong work ethic demonstrated through tireless dedication to the sales process and daily tasks
- At least 1 year of B2B selling is highly preferred
- Thrive for high performance from yourself and your team
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation in order to go out on meetings with clients
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- The drive to succeed and always accept new challenges with no fear
What do we, as a company, bring to the table?
- Hearst is Global Media Powerhouse including outlets such as; ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, “O” The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan and many more.
- Competitive base salary PLUS unlimited commission (with realistic and achievable goals!)
- We enjoy being a select Google Premier Partner in addition to partnerships with Yahoo, Bing, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare.
- Intense classroom training to get you started, and continued training to ensure your success!
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans, life insurance, long term and short term disability
- Vacation and holidays off
- President’s Club Achievement Award (you can win a free trip for you and a guest to a tropical location!)
Click that button and Apply Today!
Hearst DMS (Digital Marketing Services) is a 700-person team focused on expanding Hearst Newspapers digital advertising operation into the local business community. We are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you'll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades