Sales Account Executive (Recruitment)
Sales | New Haven, CT | Full Time
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS AND ADVERTISING SALES
The New Haven Register, part of Hearst, is excited to announce our continued growth in the New Haven County area and we are seeking Outbound Inside sales representatives just like you! Our industry is changing into a digital world, and we are looking for experienced professionals who are eager to facilitate our innovative efforts.
As the voice of New Haven County the New Haven Register is able to offer our advertisers a robust suite of digital and print products to help them achieve their business objectives. We are seeking digital savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to sell our marketing solutions to local businesses. Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals.
Our Sales team maximize advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising and recruitment products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with businesses. Cold-calling businesses in a fun and incentivized environment!
Purpose and Objective:
· Generating new leads by making cold calls and maintaining an awareness of new business openings
· Understanding the clients’ advertising needs, and develop the ideal recruitment marketing solution for them
· Delivering customized sales presentations by phone/web/in person-demos
· Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving your individual monthly sales quota
· Be the face of Hearst's Recruitment Solutions team and ensure a superior customer experience
The Ideal Candidate:
· You’re self-motivated and results oriented
· You have an outgoing, resilient personality
· You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
· You’re confident and not willing to accept average
· You have cold-calling experience
· You are competitive and thrive in an incentivized environment
Required Skills & Experience:
· 2-4+ years of sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding goals
· Passion to educate clients in their marketing options and close deals
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
· Paid training
· Base Salary & Commissions
· Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Flex spending accounts
· Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
· 401K with company match
Hearst DMS (Digital Marketing Services) is a 700-person team focused on expanding Hearst Newspapers digital advertising operation into the local business community. We are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you'll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades