Sales Account Executive - Erie
Sales | Erie, PA | Full Time
“We must be alarmingly enterprising and startlingly original. We must be honest and fearless. And we must spark a revolution.”
- William Randolph Hearst, 1887
Local Edge is looking for digital savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our advertising team in Erie, PA selling our marketing solutions to local small businesses (SMBs). Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you are passionate about selling, have an interest in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
Digital Media Sales Executives maximize advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with small businesses. Our consultants will be part of a regional sales team, with each rep focused on a specific geographic territory. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers, while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
Essential Duties include:
• Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
• Understanding the clients’ advertising needs, and develop the ideal marketing solution for them
• Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos
• Attending weekly sales meetings as required
• Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving your individual monthly sales quota
• Be the face of Hearst and LocalEdge and ensure a superior customer experience
• Bachelor’s degree, preferrably in Business, Marketing, or Communication
• At least 1 year experience in B2B sales
• At least 1 year experience cold calling
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills (Salesforce.com a plus)
What’s in it for you?
• Paid classroom training & a great plan to get your pipeline ramped up and get you to goal quickly
• Attractive Base Salary & Uncapped Monthly Commissions, plus bonus!
• Medical and Dental Coverage
• Paid time off
• 401K with company match
Hearst Digital Marketing Services and LocalEdge are your one-stop solutions for affordable, turn-key online marketing campaigns. With the largest print and online audiences in some of the nation’s most desirable markets, Hearst DMS delivers engaged and active consumers across the US. In each of our markets, our teams of experts help small businesses thrive!
About Our Parent Company:
Hearst Corporation is one of the nation's largest diversified media and information companies. Its major interests include magazine, newspaper and business publishing, cable networks, television and radio broadcasting, Internet businesses, TV production and distribution, newspaper features distribution, business information and real estate.