Inside Sales Specialist
Sales | Houston, TX | Full Time
The Houston Chronicle is looking for a Inside Recruitment Sales Specialist who will be responsible for maximizing advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing recruitment advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with local businesses.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Generating new leads by making cold calls and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area.
- Understanding the clients’ advertising needs, and develop the ideal marketing solution for them.
- Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos.
- Achieving your individual monthly sales quota.
- Client focused service delivery resulting in a pleasurable customer experience.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding goals.
- Sales experience in the staffing industry and recruiting advertising experience preferred.
- Passionate about educating clients and closing deals.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Houston Chronicle. Our business is growing and transforming every day. Advertisers are partnering with us to help them navigate new marketing strategies in today’s increasingly complex digital environment. Simply put, the Houston Chronicle is a media company that uses its rich history and data to deliver the most impactful media campaigns for our customers. We leverage our substantial audience reach, coupled with best in class advertising solutions to keep our customer’s brand in front of the right people at the right time.
Why are we different? Our people! Our company is diverse and filled with smart, passionate people who want to win. We offer an upbeat and collaborative working environment and expect our people to challenge the norm. With an abundance of opportunity to learn new things and develop the skills that are vital to your success, we expect our people to move up through the organization fast!