Digital Account Executive
Sales | Woodlands, TX | Full Time
Digital Account Executive
“We must be alarmingly enterprising and startlingly original. We must be honest and fearless. And we must spark a revolution.”
- William Randolph Hearst, 1887
The Houston Chronicle and Hearst Digital Marketing Services is investing in its sales force and we want you to be a part of it! We are the one-stop solution for affordable, turn-key online marketing campaigns. Our Digital Media Sales Executives work with small to medium businesses to help them grow and thrive through comprehensive marketing campaigns that include SEO, PPC, web site design and maintenance, social media, marketing automation. If you enjoy new business development and growing your account base in order to drive your success and income, this is the opportunity for you!
As a Digital Media Sales Executive, you can expect the following:
- Calling on SMBs to show the value of our digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. Your own the sales cycle, prospect to close, and have the support of a world-class Customer Experience team to ensure continued support after the sale.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow market trends
- Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting your clients’ businesses through their digital marketing campaigns.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
- 1-3 years outside sales experience preferred, but entry level candidates with a strong competitive drive are encouraged to apply
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of on line marketing is a huge plus!
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation.
- A great work environment – it’s never boring here!
- Paid in-depth sales and digital product training.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
- Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
- Business casual dress
- Health, dental, 401k, paid time off – we have you covered
Hearst is a global media powerhouse including outlets such as; Pandora, ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, Esquire, “O” The Oprah Magazine, ELLE, Harper's BAZAAR, Cosmopolitan and many more. We enjoy being a select Google Premier Partner in addition to partnerships with Yahoo, Bing, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare. We are a leader in the growing $50+ Billion Internet Advertising Industry, and are committed to building an infrastructure to support the goals we are going to achieve to become THE Leader in internet marketing
Hearst Digital Marketing Services is an EEO employer and performs pre-employment background checks.
Hearst DMS (Digital Marketing Services) is a 700-person team focused on expanding Hearst Newspapers digital advertising operation into the local business community. We are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you'll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades