Automotive Account Executive - Bridgeport/Norwalk CT
Sales | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
We must be alarmingly enterprising and startlingly original. We must be honest and fearless. And we must spark a revolution.”
- William Randolph Hearst, 1887
At Hearst’s CT Media Group we fulfill digital and print marketing strategies for businesses in southwestern CT, the tri-state area, and beyond. We work closely with our advertisers to navigate new marketing strategies in today’s increasingly complex digital environment. We use our rich history and data to deliver the most impactful media campaigns for our customers. And, we leverage our substantial audience reach, coupled with best in class advertising solutions to keep our customers brand in front of the right people at the right time!
Why are we different? Our people! Our company is diverse and filled with smart, passionate people who want to win. We also celebrate success and know how to have fun. We offer an upbeat and collaborative working environment and expect our people to challenge the norm. With an abundance of opportunity to learn news things and develop the skills that are vital to your success, we expect our people to move up through the organization fast!
Hearst CT Media Group is looking for an Automotive Multi-Media Sales Executive. Are you a polished hunter seeking a goldmine? Do you get excited about developing new business and a strong digital marketing background or understanding? If your answer is yes, CT Media Group has an opportunity that will propel your career into serious gains!
As the Automotive Sales Specialist you will:
- Prospect and close new business with independent auto dealers by cold calling, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area.
- Provide Digital Marketing Strategy and coaching to other Account Executives
- Engage in the expected level of sales activity as communicated by management
- Produce increased sales revenue by expanding existing accounts
- Cultivate and manage strong relationships with key contacts
- Create and present advertising campaign strategy for clients
- Educate clients on trends in digital and print advertising for auto sales
CT Media Group will consider an Automotive Sales Specialist who is:
- Polished professional with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical, organized and a serious multi-tasker
- Self-motivated and enjoys working independently
- Confident in written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with 2-5 years of sales experience; preferably within the auto arena
- A digital and print sales aficionado
- Has a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Hearst DMS (Digital Marketing Services) is a 700-person team focused on expanding Hearst Newspapers digital advertising operation into the local business community. We are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you'll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades