Advertising | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Account Executive – Recruitment
Sales | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
The San Antonio Express-News, part of Hearst, is excited to announce our continued growth in the San Antonio market, and we are seeking inside sales representatives just like you! Our industry is changing into a digital world, and we are looking for experienced professionals who are eager to facilitate our innovative efforts.
At the San Antonio Express-News, we have been connecting employers to job seekers for over 150 years. Today, recruitment is far more advanced than just a well-placed ad in the Classified section. With unemployment rates at historic lows and job openings at all-time highs, employers face more challenges than ever recruiting and hiring the right talent. Employers turn to Hearst Recruitment Solutions to solve those challenges.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will sell solutions that empower employers to attract and engage top quality talent in a cost-effective, time-efficient manner. You will leverage print, digital, social, and mobile media to help employers reach the active and the passive job seeker. Between our unrivaled reach and influence in the local market (SAEN & mySA.com), our corporate partnership with Monster.com, and our own proprietary technology, we’ve got the goods to meet the recruitment needs of our clients.
· Prospect new business opportunities through self-sourced leads and lead generating software
· Approach 40-50 suspected business opportunities per day via phone
· Conduct thorough needs analyses to uncover employers’ recruitment challenges
· Present and sell customized recruitment solutions
· Utilize sales assistants to help process and fulfill orders
· Manage and report on the success of campaigns
· Engage in ongoing professional development
· 2-7 years of success in a metrics-oriented sales profession that involves self-sourcing and cold-calling leads
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Positive attitude
· Professionalism – acts ethically and appropriately in a business environment
· Competitive drive – confident, self-motivated, results-oriented
· Strong computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office
· Other attributes: assertive, coachable, proactive, organized, disciplined, personable
The Ideal Candidate.
· Experienced in staffing, recruiting, and/or advertising sales
· Comfortable using Salesforce or CRMs
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions – target first year earnings = $70-75K
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage
· 401K with company match
· Paid training; paid time off
· Progressive work culture: think big, work hard, have fun, celebrate success, value ideas, speak up, deliver results
· Boundless opportunities for advancement within one of the nation’s largest media and information companies
Hearst DMS (Digital Marketing Services) is a 700-person team focused on expanding Hearst Newspapers digital advertising operation into the local business community. We are sales people, marketers, artists, optimizers, technologists, product managers, and more, who share a common ambition – to better local businesses and ourselves through hard work and passion for the products we deliver as a team.
Careers That Grow
We are proud to offer a workplace that propels your career forward. We know the importance of attracting and retaining great talent so we strive to continually nurture the growth of our employees. Here you'll have opportunities to learn from the best and the brightest, explore your professional interests, and take part in specialized training sessions that take your skills to the next level.
Culture That Rewards
A good culture is hard to find. The best are organic with some support and direction from leadership. Our support comes in the form of six ingredients we look for in new hires and instill in our existing team. We think big. We work hard. We have fun. We value ideas. We speak up. We deliver results.
Benefits That Support
We offer some world-class benefits to all our employees. Things like medical, dental, and vision coverage. Short and long-term disability. Life insurance. 401k retirement planning. Paid vacations, holidays, and excused absences that are flexible around your schedule. Our benefits package is one more reason why many of our team members have been with us for decades