Product Management | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
To develop and maintain best practice user experiences, researching and understanding end user needs and then translating research into actionable insights is a key input into user experience design. Establishing research methodologies and data analysis techniques is needed to backup Healthx best practices and monitor end user trends in engagement, making improvements as identified. Healthx can’t design effectively for people unless we understand them: how they behave, how they think, what motivates them.
- Establish and advocate for different user research methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Collaborate with other UX team members to define and measure user experience and engagement KPIs.
- Work with Product Management and Strategy teams to understand core market needs and problems to be solved.
- Work with Product and UX teams to develop usability test plans and moderator scripts.
- Prioritize research and testing opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Execute a variety of user studies
- User interviews
- Field studies
- Usability studies
- Benchmark studies
- Other bservational techniques
- Produce and share insights about users by way of personas, reports and findings presentations.
- Facilitate user research and workshop sessions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a liaison with other Healthx departments to collect, share and manage the Healthx end user knowledgebase.
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Front-end designers. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Collaborate with other UX team members in Interaction Design activities, including document flows, create experience maps, journey mapping and wireframes.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 2 or more years conducting user research is required. 5 years is preferred.
- Experience in executing user research in web applications across multiple devices including smart phones, tablets and desktops is required.
- Experience in moderated and unmoderated user studies is required.
- SCRUM or Agile product development experience is preferred.
- Experience in working with Product Management teams to prioritize enhancements validated by user research is preferred.
- Employee Attributes: Good Judgment, Responsive, Accountable, Positive Attitude, Humility, Integrity, Collaborative and Self-starter
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid time off and holidays