IT | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Healthx, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, provides cloud-based solutions for health plans and third party administrators (TPAs) to improve member engagement and provider collaboration. Over 150 payers across the U.S. use the Healthx solutions to provide self-service web applications resulting in 16 million logins by health plan members and over 9 million logins by providers associated with these health plans. Healthx is a rapidly growing company and has been named to the Inc. 500/5000 list for seven consecutive years.
What we need:
A User Interface Designer who will design and build custom interfaces for the Healthx web portal application, work closely with clients, engineers, and support staff to produce and implement designs consistent with great design principles and forward-thinking support needs. Work with clients to design mock-ups to meet their needs and be responsible for implementing your designs from start to finish to their production site.
- Work with customers and prospects to produce mock-ups and prototypes of designs to drive toward strong and maintainable finished designs.
- Design and produce prototypes and standards for new features of our health care software portal.
- We’re growing fast, so you’ll be turning around a new client regularly.
- Stay fresh and current on emerging trends in the design community
- You have experience working on the web and have something to show for it.
- You are cool with Adobe CS and maybe still hold a grudge about them introducing tabs.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- User experience design and wire framing
- You can manage a project from start to finish, including setting realistic timelines for deliverables and readjusting scope if necessary.
Participation in the Healthx Employee Bonus Plan and excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays.