Professional Services | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
To deliver well-designed member engagement and provider collaboration portals to Healthx customers, help existing customers maintain high quality portals, and provide feedback to Product Designers to contribute to long-term product design.
- Deliver well-designed customer sites, built to customer-defined and Healthx-defined brand guidelines.
- Educate internal and external constituents about design challenges and risks, and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Build and code user-facing, data-driven components that display personal health information such as medical claims.
- Competently write and implement views in languages such as XSL and JSRender.
- Responsive Design
- Understanding data specifications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with revision history software (Git)
- Mobile framework experience a plus
- Employee Attributes: Good Judgment, Responsive, Accountable, Positive Attitude, Humility, Integrity, Collaborative and Self-starter
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid time off and holidays