Professional Services | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
What we need:
Are you a great writer that can understand and explain technical concepts in simple, easy-to-understand user content?
Healthx is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to provide high quality documentation that will help our customers be successful with our products and help our internal customers implement new products. This is an exciting new role where you will have the opportunity to innovate and develop a documentation process to improve our product offering.
If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, working with experts at all levels, are organized and passionate about customer success, we want to talk with you!
- In this role, you will develop a documentation plan and identify appropriate tools for delivery
- You will produce clear, concise, accurate and relevant documentation for online wikis, user guides, reference materials or other customer specific collateral
- You will produce relevant documentation for internal processes
- The technical information you communicate will be easily understood by audiences with varying degrees of technological experience
- You will collaborate with multiple teams to meet aggressive deadlines in an agile environment
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of technical writing experience in developing high quality product documentation
- Ideally, you have healthcare software product experience
- You have a BA/BS in Information Technologies, Technical Communication, English, Journalism, or related discipline
- You are passionate about technology and documentation
- You have a strong technical aptitude with ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts
- You have experience working with various CMS tools
- You are experienced in documenting APIs
- Your positive and energetic work style will be vital to this role
- Culture-Based Employee Attributes:
- Collaborative to foster teamwork
- Trusted partner and advisor: shows confidence, humility, and good judgment
- Customer service mentality: effective listener, responsive and proactive
- Self starter: goal oriented and accountable
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k benefits as well as paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to work with an excellent technology team
- Employee Bonus Plan