Technical Project Manager
Engineering | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At Healthx, we empower the healthcare experience, helping people live longer, healthier lives while lowering healthcare costs by keeping health plans, members, and providers connected. Our platform orchestrates the complex healthcare journey by delivering personalized experiences that drive cost savings and improve quality of care. With Healthx, engaged members are healthier members, and healthier members significantly reduce healthcare costs.
We are on a mission for good health, to revolutionize healthcare, and take the guesswork out of people proactively managing their own health. We are building some of the most innovative tech in the industry and are poised for significant growth. We are looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause.
What we need:
As the Technical Project Manager you will manage highly complex and enterprise wide IT programs. You will be responsible for high level features for development and you will help teams work through the systems for release. You will be expected to partner with senior leadership of the business to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Plan and track timelines
- Support projects from ideation through to release using SDLC
- Work with Scrum Masters across various teams as well back-end and front-end developers
- Work with Services, Support, Ops, and IT to support initiatives
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
- Run cross-team meetings as well as weekly status meetings
- Develop the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide, high-level project plans
- Working directly with customers on projects and implementations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management
- Familiarity with Agile and understanding of how Agile works
- Understanding of the SDLC is required
- Experience with a project management tool to develop timelines
- Experience using a task driven software such as Rally or Jira