Professional Services | Indianapolis or Remote | Full Time
At Healthx, we put our nearly 20 years of industry experience and best practices to work to serve the needs of more than 200 healthcare payers representing 24 million members and 700,000 providers. We develop and implement secure, cloud-based member-centric digital portals that connect payers with members and providers. We partner with commercial health plans, third-party administrators, employers and brokers to build comprehensive, configurable solutions that improve clinical, operational and financial performance. Through our platform, our customers can close gaps in care, achieve regulatory compliance, improve quality ratings and reduce costs. Our customers achieve a rapid return on investment by moving more transactions from costly channels to efficient online portals. For more information, visit www.healthx.com.
To deliver high quality Healthx products and portals through expert product knowledge, configuration, and implementation expertise. The Solution Analyst is a power user of the Healthx Platform. The Solution Analyst will offer expert level support to the implementation team, Solution Consultant, Professional Service Management, other areas of the company and at times directly to customers. They will deliver consistent, efficient, and timely implementation to new clients as well as providing support for the needs of existing clients.
- Develop expert level of knowledge on the Healthx Platform to become a power user
- Implement new customers onto the Healthx Platform meeting project timelines and objectives
- Provide support and recommendations on system issues based on customer needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in an accountable and responsible manner and consistently meet department standards for production and quality.
- Offer thought leadership on how to improve implementation tools and processes
- Assess customer business and functional requirements and recommend best practices
- Assist in maintaining a help library with configuration details and business uses of Healthx services
- Healthcare/payer industry knowledge preferred
- Systems Configuration knowledge preferred
- Organization and Planning skills
- Follow-through on Commitments
- Time Management skills
- Customer Relationship focused in support of Strategic Account Executives
- Advanced computer skill e.g. navigation, and workflow within a system platform product
- Ability to learn, build, and document processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to explain system functionality and options
- Be a knowledge seeker, take initiative to learn new things
- Ideal candidate will display the following attributes: Good Judgement, Responsive, Accountable, Positive Attitude, Humility, Integrity, Collaborative and Self-Starter
- Flexible hours including work-at-home opportunities.
- Participation in Healthx Employee Bonus Plan
- An excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays.